Dissertation Diaries in a new podcast series which sees me interview guests about their dissertation topics. I originally came up with the idea in my final year at university while I was at the university library listening to a friend explain her dissertation. It was such an interesting topic and I figured more people should hear about each others diss topics – after all we’re all experts on some very niche and unique topics!
Get your thinking caps on this series is food for thought!
Dissertation Diaries Bonus Episode: Dismantling Lad Culture – How to Tackle Sexual Harassment on our Streets. – Dissertation Diaries
- Dissertation Diaries Bonus Episode: Dismantling Lad Culture – How to Tackle Sexual Harassment on our Streets.
- Dissertation Diaries: How to Spin Allegations of Discrimination and Sexual Harassment: Uber‘s Crisis Communication Strategies.
- Dissertation Diaries: Optimising Humanitarian Aid through Modular and Transformable Design.
- Dissertation Diaries: Working-Class Women at Durham University
- Dissertation Diaries: Monsters or Men – Rape Myths in the Tabloid Media