Dissertation Diaries in a new podcast series which sees me interview guests about their dissertation topics. I originally came up with the idea in my final year at university while I was at the university library listening to a friend explain her dissertation. It was such an interesting topic and I figured more people should hear about each others diss topics – after all we’re all experts on some very niche and unique topics!
Get your thinking caps on this series is food for thought!
Dissertation Diaries Bonus Episode: Dismantling Lad Culture – How to Tackle Sexual Harassment on our Streets. – Dissertation Diaries
In this special bonus episode of dissertation diaries, I’m joined by Amy Philburn as we discuss the interplay between lad culture and sexual harassment. We share our own experiences of
- Dissertation Diaries Bonus Episode: Dismantling Lad Culture – How to Tackle Sexual Harassment on our Streets.
- Dissertation Diaries: How to Spin Allegations of Discrimination and Sexual Harassment: Uber‘s Crisis Communication Strategies.
- Dissertation Diaries: Optimising Humanitarian Aid through Modular and Transformable Design.
- Dissertation Diaries: Working-Class Women at Durham University
- Dissertation Diaries: Monsters or Men – Rape Myths in the Tabloid Media